MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange
Current version: 1.10.2936, released on 16.01.2018
MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange is a solution for Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 for the centralized management of signatures and disclaimers in corporate mail messages.
MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange will help not only to meet email messaging standards and requirements, but also will transform each outgoing message into an effective marketing tool by adding the necessary text and graphic information about your company.
By the means of the product’s embedded visual editor the process of creating and editing of disclaimers/signatures becomes much easier, and the convenient system of rules will allow to apply necessary signatures to the selected divisions of the company or to certain employees.
MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange consists of two components – management console, which can be installed on any workstation in domain and transport agents installed onto Exchange servers.
The product allows to add disclaimers in Exchange messages automatically and the most fast and effective way. Disclaimers in Exchange can be easily added into any outgoing exchange message automatically. MAPILab Disclaimers solution can also add signatures in Exchange messages. As the most of email disclaimer software for Exchange, MAPILab Disclaimers tool for Exchange works on the server-side, but product deployment and managing are very simple.
MAPILab Disclaimers is a solution for Microsoft Exchange Server. For automatic substitution of actual data in outgoing messages in Microsoft Outlook
, please try another MAPILab software — Live Signatures
- Visual editor with support of all types of files (html, rtf, txt) will allow to create necessary disclaimers and signatures quickly.
- Different signatures for different users: the system of rules consisting of conditions, actions and exceptions enables to create unique signature templates, and apply them to separate users or groups of users.
- Integration with Active Directory and possibility to use macros (phones, addresses, names of divisions etc.) in signature templates will enable to create signatures with dynamic content.
- Ability to insert images into the signature such as company logos, banners etc.
- Built-in tester will allow to preview the created signature or notification in a real message and to verify correctness of settings of disclaimer application rules.
- A special centralized monitoring system of the current status and overall performance of the product. The entire system of rules can be controlled from a single console.
- The installation process and product management is unified for all Exchange versions. Product installation and deployment is performed with the help of a convenient installation wizard, while management (setup and adjustment of message selection rules for application of necessary signatures) is carried out by means of the console. The company-wide product deployment is possible from any single computer/server, which could be also used to setup and adjust rules for all Exchange servers in the company.
- You don’t need different solutions for different versions of Exchange servers: MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange works with Microsoft Exchange 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, Microsoft Small Business Server 2011.
MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange and built-in Exchange Server disclaimer functionality comparison
|Built-in Exchange Server
|Exchange versions support
||Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 are supported. A unified solution with extended functionality for any version of Exchange Server.
||Functionality differs in Exchange Server 2007, 2010 and 2013. No functionality in Exchange Server 2003.
|Mixed Exchange versions environment support
||No negative issues with operations in environment with mixed versions of Exchange.
||Problems with correct settings of disclaimers may occur.
|Disclaimers creation and editing
||Advanced visual editor for disclaimers and signatures. The ability to create and edit different body types for disclaimers: HTML, RTF, plain text.
||Disclaimer creation method is actually a rule creation process. Only HTML mark-up is supported.
|Disclaimers preview mode
||A special wizard allows you to test the disclaimer by applying it to your existing email messages.
||No such feature.
|AD macros support
||Wide list of the macros. Macros for senders, recipients, and for user s who apply the "send on behalf" option are available.
||AD macros are supported for sender data. The list of macros is limited.
|Custom macros support
||Creation of macros with custom values. This allows you to use such macros in some disclaimer templates. For example: the number of company’s general phone.
||No such feature.
|Images and banners in disclaimers and signatures
||The visual editor allows you to add static images in disclaimer templates. These images will be embedded into your message. AD user photos may be added to the message.
||No such feature.
|Reusable disclaimer and signature templates
||Just choose any of earlier saved templates to create a new one on the basis of an existing one.
||Copy-paste of the existing template’s content required to create a new template.
|Automatic deletion of duplicate disclaimers in a single conversation
||"One disclaimer for the whole conversation" setting – avoids generation of a long tail with repeating content.
||A disclaimer for each new reply is applied in all cases.
||Included templates of legal disclaimers – just add your company’s identity and send emails with legal disclaimers.
||No legal disclaimers templates are included.
The license grants you a right to get new versions and technical support for free during one year.
After one year you can continue use installed version of the product without any limitations but if you would like to get technical support or to download new version of the product the license renew is required.
To get a status of your license and to renew it please follow the Renew license area on the web-site.
Technical support is provided via e-mail and Tickets system on the web-site.
Download Trial Version
You can download free 30-day trial version of MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange (23283 KB) and test it before purchasing.
The Product is licensed according to the following principle: the number of licenses must be equal to the total number of users in your organization whose messages will be processed by the Product. The Product components can be installed on any number of servers and workstations without limitations.
|MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange (50 user license) ||$350|
|MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange (100 user license) ||$500|
|MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange (250 user license) ||$1100|
|MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange (500 user license) ||$1600|
|MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange (1000 user license) ||$2200|
Visual Editor of email disclaimer for Exchange 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
Exchange disclaimer software deployment
Rule setup wizard. Choosing conditions for signatures in Exchange 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
Testing disclaimer in Exchange 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007